MICO-S: Induction heating in a powerful complete package
Energy source and coolant system — the MICO-S is a complete system in a single housing. This enables a flexible integration of induction heating into any production process. The devices are available in a medium frequency (20, 25, or 30 kW) and a high frequency version (15 kW).
Reinventing induction heating
The specialists at eldec are using the MICO-S generators for the induction heating and hardening of components with a very flexible process. The key factor is the innovative design concept of placing the generator itself and the cooling system in a single housing. As a result, the unit takes up very little space and is quick to set up. The unit weighs a mere 390 kg and is easy to move around. It has openings in the base plate to allow for pick-up with a forklift, as well as crane hooks.
Every one of these systems is configured precisely to the demands of the customer, e.g. with coax cables of the proper length, an arm with balancer, a foot pedal, a pyrometer for temperature recording, etc. Even twin generators are available on request. Inductors, brazing guns, or heating cables for shrinking and joining applications can be used as tools.
As a result, users benefit from an extremely efficient and flexible energy source for induction heating and hardening.
- Frequency inverter and cooling system in a single housing
- Stationary and mobile use possible
- Numerous configuration options
- Intuitive operation via touchscreen
- Emergency stop button
- Convenient solutions for tool storage
- All eldec energy sources can be power, current, or temperature controlled. This makes it possible to respond in the best way to the individual requirements and environmental conditions of each process.
- Up to 15 m coax cable (MF)
- Arm with balancer
- Tools: Inductors, brazing gun, heating cable/cable box (for shrinking or joining applications)
- Dual-output and twin generators on request
- Pyrometer for temperature measurement
- Foot pedal/switch
- Working surface on request
|Type||MF power||HF power||Dimensions||Weight||Operation|
|kW||kW||W x H x D mm||kg|
|MICO-S||20||15||800 x 2150 x 945||390||Intuitive user |
|MICO-S||25||800 x 2150 x 945||390|
|MICO-S||30||800 x 2150 x 945||390|
|MICO-S||800 x 2150 x 945||390|