eldec is well known for its SDF® technology – patented dual frequency generators that can be operated simultaneously or separately with medium or high frequency. SDF® generators are expensive and they may be more machine than you need. If you do not require two frequencies to run at once, eldec’s Dual Frequency generators (DF) may be for you. Designed to be capable of switching between medium and high frequencies, Dual Frequency induction generators come with the same product and service quality that you expect from eldec at a lower price.
Request a consultation and let eldec help you decide which generator is right for your operation.
- permanent, jog, timer
- Control types: output, electricity, temperature
- Optional heating with medium and high frequency
- Medium frequency – higher case depth;
High frequency- shallower case depth
- Robust IGBT transistor technology => short-circuit and open-circuit proof
- Efficiency > 90%
- Automatic adjustment to resonance frequency and thus inductor impedanc
- Precise energy dosing (+/- 2%) => high process capability (reproducibility)
- Largest frequency and power range and largest adjustment range on the market
MF frequency ranges:
- 8-20 kHz, 10-25 kHz or 16-40 kHz
HF frequency ranges:
- 140-350 kHz or 160-400 kHz
- DF generators are available in various output rating combinations of the medium frequency range with the high frequency range.
The following output rating combinations can be selected as required
- 50, 70, 100, 130, 150, 200, 250 kW
- 30, 50, 75, 100, 150, 200 kW