To achieve perfect induction heating processes depends on generators providing precisely the right amount of energy. With its CUSTOM LINE LF generators, eldec provides just the right solution for the low frequency range (2 to 8 kHz).
Induction heating with tough generators
“Customized” is the key word when it comes to delivering a perfect production solution in mechanical and systems engineering. This is particularly true for induction heating. The process needs to be configured accurately to produce the desired effect in the material. CUSTOM LINE generators by eldec are the ideal solution for delivering precisely the right amount of power and energy. The LF series (power: 50 to 500 kW, frequency: 2 to 8 kHz) is designed for lower frequencies.
These devices excel with state-of-the-art technology that is continuously being developed and comprehensively tested by eldec. The quality is obvious when looking at details, such as IGBT transistor technology for excellent protection, an efficiency of more than 90 percent, and precise dosing of energy. There are also many optional features for quality monitoring.
The devices are available in a range of output configurations.Twin, quad, triple or even eight outputs are feasible.Their power can be controlled independently during induction heating, which makes this unit extremely flexible when using several inductors.
- Efficient energy dosing and utilization
- Intuitive control
- Multiple output options
- Maintenance-free operation
- Easy handling
- Modular design
- Multiple interfaces
- All eldec energy sources can be power, current, or temperature controlled. This makes it possible to optimally respond to the individual requirements and environmental conditions of each process
- Supply voltage 200 V, 380 V, 400 V, 480 V, 560 V
- Hose bundle up to 15 m long
- Profibus, Profinet interface for external control
- Quick-change device (coax/cable box)
- Ground fault monitoring
- Energy controller
- Pyrometer temperature control
- Temperature logger
- Foot switch/pedal
- Cooling systems on request