ECO LINE series generators are a great match for virtually any production solution. They have a continuous power rating from 5 to 150 kW (MF version) or 5 to 75 kW (HF version).
Energy source made in Germany
The robust and compact mid-range from eldec: With their single or multiple outputs, ECO LINE MF and HF generators are suitable as a stand-alone solution or for integration into production systems.
ECO LINE generators are available with numerous options and output configurations. Any power rating is also available in the versions “2A” (two outputs, sequential heating), “x2” (two outputs, simultaneous, independent heating), or “:2” (simultaneous, symmetrical heating).
With their compact design and multiple control options (available: Profibus/Profinet interface), the ECO LINE generators are ideal for integration into larger systems.
The new operator panel is designed for intuitive control of the MF generator.
- Robust IGBT transistor technology => short and idle proof
- Efficiency > 90%
- Automatic adaptation to resonance frequency and thereby inductor dimension
- Circuit topology with output transformer: optimum operator protection
- High-speed PLC with eldec control print: high clock pulse frequencies for extremely rapid control
- Precise energy dosing (+/- 2%) => high process capability (reliability)
- Inverter with modular design
- Compact eldec transformers and throttles => optimum power density
- Hose bundles of up to 15 meter length
- Widest frequency and power range and largest adaptation range on the market
- Maintenance free