Small and compact, stationary or mobile.
Induction heating – proven innovative design integrates the frequency converter and coolant system in a single housing, suitable for a wide range of uses and applications. This means maximum flexibility for your heating task.
They make induction brazing, tempering, cutting-edge hardening and coating / decoating practical and straightforward.
The MICO series is available in three housing sizes in MF and HF and power classes from 15 to 70 kW, and even up to 80 kW for short duty cycles.
MICO can be configured with rollers, crane hooks or forklift openings as well as with various work surfaces and with a wide range of tools, inductors, brazing pistol or heating cables and other auxiliary equipment, retractable arms with parallelogram kinematics, short or long arms and with special balancers.
The MICO modular kit for induction heating consists of the energy container (generator and coolant system), the stationary or mobile base plate and fixtures for tool handling together with the corresponding tools.
Options for MICO S, M, L
Power transmission and applications:
- Flexible cable-hose assembly up to a length of 15 m (MF)
- Articulated boom (for MICO-M only)
- Jib boom with balancer
- Brazing pistol
- Heating cables / cable connection box for shrink fitting and removal applications
- Double and twin output available upon request
- Pyrometer for temperature regulation
- Foot pedal or foot switch
- Workholding and tooling available on MICO work surface upon request