Cost-efficient, budget-driven Generators with a single output, controlled by a simple, intuitive operator interface.
The PICO series is available in two housing sizes and has a wide range of capacity classes. PICO-S and PICO-L are affordable generators, developed, built and tested by eldec using strictly standardized, high quality components.
eldec PICO Generators are available as medium frequency and high frequency energy sources, from 5 kW to 150 kW, for the induction heating of a variety of workpieces comprised of different materials.
PICO generators are extremely compact and have a very high power density, for example the PICO-S generator (tabletop housing size) is available with 30 kW MF – the best ratio of volume to power on the market.
Thanks to the new, intuitive user interface, plug & play is a reality. Equipped with the familiar user-friendly functions, it is a simple but extremely powerful generator.
Equipped with familiar operator functions, these powerful generators are easy to use and readily available. Continuous, tap and timer mode, power, current and temperature control, as well as program memory storage, are standard.
And if you require higher output powers, multiple outputs, changeable frequencies, low frequencies, dual frequencies or even simultaneous dual frequency (LF, DF, SDF®) eldec’s ECO-LINE and CUSTOM-LINE GENERATORS offer individual solutions for your application.
- Mode of Operation: Continuous, Tap, Timer
- Method of Control: Power, Current, Temperature (by Pyrometer)
- 8 individual timers with up to 600 sec runtime each
- Available memory management for up to 50 recipes
- Intuitive handling through sealed keypad and display
- PICO-M in protection class IP40
- PICO-L in protection class IP54
- Control via foot pedal and external interface possible
- eldec brazing pistol
- Profibus / Profinet Interface and 2-channel Emergency Stop on the PICO-L
- Crane-ready liftable-housing and mobile base on the PICO-L
MF frequency ranges:
- 8 – 20 kHz or 16 – 40 kHz
HF frequency ranges:
- 70 – 175 kHz or 140 – 350 kHz
Occupational safety and high availability are important to us. The units are therefore of tried-and-tested eldec quality with electrical isolation of all external signal connections.
In addition, cooling water and cooling element temperature as well as generator and inductor cooling water temperature are monitored consistently.