The MIND-S 250 is a compact complete hardening machine for induction hardening of chuck parts up to 250 mm in length. Cooling system, energy source, machine control cabinet and process cell are integrated in a space-saving manner on a common machine stand, thus ensuring maximum productivity in the smallest possible space and at comparably low investment costs.
Induction hardening tasks, including serial induction tempering if required, with a maximum power requirement of 50 kW HF or 100 kW MF, can be solved with the MIND-S 250.
The MIND-S 250 is equipped with Y- and Z-NC axes for positioning the inductor to the workpiece, a main spindle drive for workpiece rotation, a temperature- and flow-monitored shower for the quenching medium and a full Siemens 840D CNC control.
The MIND-S 250 is available as a single-spindle machine, double-spindle machine or with indexing table version. The loading module allows the system to be loaded either manually or automatically.
- All In One: Integrated machine control cabinet and generators (HF and MF)
- All In One: Integrated re-cooling system
- Work area enclosure
- NC movement axes in X, Y and Z direction
- HMI operator guidance via mask input on Siemens 840D CNC controller
- Optimum accessibility to the work area for set-up and cleaning
- Minimum floor space (800 x 2600 mm)