The machine tool among hardening machines. Modular design with maximum availability due to optimised functions in every detail. Rigid overall design, precise positioning and exact generator control ensure reproducible and permanently stable hardening results. Comprehensive Industry 4.0 process and machine data acquisition with eQC (eldec Quality Control). Set-up times are significantly reduced with HPTS (High Precision Tool System). Maximum accessibility for set-up operation and maintenance work.
Multi-process indexing table concept: Full process integration in one machine, such as simultaneous induction hardening, tempering, cooling, blowing-off, measuring, image acquisition, etc. for workpieces up to 200 mm diameter and 800 mm length. Available with energy sources from 10 - 1000 KW in the frequency ranges LFG, MFG, HFG, DFG (Dual Frequency MF/HF) and SDF® (Simultaneous Dual Frequency).
- Rigid overall design and precise machine components
- Good accessibility for maintenance work due to the external installation wall
- Enclosed work area enclosure
- NC movement axes in X, Y and Z directions
- HMI operator guidance via mask input on Siemens control. Industry 4.0 machine data acquisition with eQC (eldec Quality Control)
- Optimum accessibility to the works area
- Precise tool holding with HPTS 3D Coil Connect
- Highest indexing table accuracy for multi-process solutions
- Integration of inductive tempering